Wednesday, July 6, 2011

No-Bake Cheesecake

It has been hot here and the last thing I feel like doing is turning on the oven -blah.  So, I've decided to try my hand at no-bake recipes.  The first thing that came to mind was a no-bake cheesecake...mmmm.  I added about 2 teaspoons of lemon zest to the cheesecake and used chocolate graham crackers for the crust and decided to make them in mini molds.  It just happened to be the fourth of July when I decided to undergo this endeavor so, I layered strawberries and blueberries between the crust and cheesecake filling and made some chocolate "fireworks" to top off these cute mini cheesecakes.  They were so easy to make, you can really make them for any occasion -throw on some chocolate hearts for Valentines Day or an anniversary- or just make them to eat because they are delicious!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment