Thursday, July 14, 2011

Two of My Favorite Hamburgers and Hot Dogs

I say two of my favorite hamburgers and hot dogs, because I really love grilling up burgers and hot dogs in the summer.  This hamburger is your basic burger recipe dressed up with fixings.  The fixings are my favorite part: lettuce, tomato, cheddar -so far pretty basic, but here is where it gets delicious: caramelized onions, BBQ sauce, bacon and sliced pickled jalapenos.  Yum, yum, yum.
I tried this hot dog combination at Fab Hot Dogs in L.A.  Favorite hot dog ever!  Wrap the dog in bacon and pan fry it, then throw it on the grill for a minute to add some flavor.  For the topping add yellow mustard, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, cream cheese and Tapatio Hot Sauce.  Seriously, this hot dog is amazingly good!

No comments:

Post a Comment