Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cold Shrimp Salad Sandwich with Homemade Aioli

I tried a shrimp salad sandwich for the first time a couple of years ago and it was delicious.  I have been wanting to make one since, and I finally got around to it.  The dressing for the shrimp salad was aioli based, which I had also never tried before.  For those of you who don't know aioli is garlic mayonnaise and it is amazing!  After one bite an obsession had begun, but for some reason this garlicy deliciousness is hard to find, so I decided to make it from scratch.  I had been avoiding it for some time because I was worried about the difficulty of making mayonnaise but it was surprisingly easy and definitely worth it!  So, go get yourself some shrimp and whip up some aioli for a quick and delicious meal.  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment