Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pad Thai

So, I love pad thai (I know, who doesn't?), but I can never find any good pad thai at restaurants.  So I decided to start making my own, looks good right? I made this for lunch today and I found this recipe to be a pretty good one to start from.  I added pickled radish (which you can find at a local Asian market) and honestly, I didn't follow any of the measurements.  When making pad thai, as with all food, the most important thing is tasting as you go -if you want more tang add more tamarind, if you want more spice add more thai chilies, if you want more sweetness add more palm sugar.  I'm sure you catch the drift, just have fun with it and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. to much work. I'll just go buy some orange chicken at panda express and call it a night.

    ReplyDelete