Monday, October 7, 2013

Triple-Chocolate Cheesecake

So, I've decided to start up with blogging again. We will see how long my resolution lasts. I have been sitting on this recipe for a long time and I am excited to share it with you guys because it is delicious. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...I don't think this cheesecake needs any further explanation. 
The recipe for this cheesecake is pretty easy and straightforward. I really like that word: straightforward. What a great word and it's so nice to make straightforward recipes right?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging again! This looks amazing. Wish I were in NY to sample.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um ditto to Lindsey's comment. You can come to Cali anytime and bring this with you! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I cant seem to find your email! But I signed up to bring some sweet potatoes to a ward function this week... as i was regretting that decision I remembered your wonderful sweet potatoe recipe from Thanksgiving a few years back!! Any chance you would email it to me?!! Its Stacy.w.hutch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete